Let’s join Joyce for another edition of Wednesday Hodgepodge. Here are today’s questions:
1. What is something that bothers you if it is not done perfectly? Um…just about everything, unfortunately. (It’s a curse I was born with. ) If I have to choose one thing, I’ll say a bad hair cut bothers me most.
2. What is one of your best childhood memories? Me sitting in the floor, playing with my Barbie, my Skipper, and my cardboard Barbie Dream House. I spent many happy hours doing that! (Yes, Barbie’s first house was actually made out of cardboard in those days, and so was her furniture!)
3. Do you plan to watch the Royal Wedding and when was the last time you wore a hat? I’m still undecided about whether I’m going to watch the Royal Wedding. I can live without watching it, but curiosity may get the best of me! As for a hat…I can’t remember the last time I wore one.
4. Where do you fall in the birth order in your family? Do you think this has influenced your personality? I’m the youngest of two. Being the baby of the family probably had some influence on me, but I’m not sure how. Spoiled, perhaps? I know I was always lonely while growing up, because my brother left home when I was only eight, and he lived in another state.
5. Where do you think you spend most of your money? At the moment, the bank gets the largest portion of it, for a loan payment. After that, it’s a tie between the power company and the grocery store–those two are in a competition with each other to see who can raise their prices faster! (sigh)
6. When you need to confront someone would you rather communicate in person, on the phone, by email or by letter? Why? It depends…on who I’m confronting and why. If it’s family, probably face-to-face. Anyone else, probably by phone or email, although I have been know to do it face-to-face. (I had to come back and change my answer to this question, because I read the question wrong the first time around– I thought confront said comfort! Huge difference there! Ha!)
7. Dodge ball, freeze tag, kickball or jump rope? You have to pick one. Jump rope! I always hated all of those other things…(sigh)
Random thought: Speaking of the Royal Wedding…Ours won’t be “royal”, but we will be having a wedding in less than two months! The countdown has begun…fifty-eight more days until two become one.