1. What is your favorite bagel flavor? Call me boring, but I prefer plain bagels…and call me weird, but I prefer to eat them with butter and jelly on them, like toast.
2. If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on? A new point and shoot camera
3. What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing? Having to buy a new camera
4. Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped? Hand dipped–chocolate, of course!
5. Are you allergic to anything? I’m allergic to a few medications–Feldene, Tetracycline, and Betadine.
Speaking of medications, I’m making some progress in getting used to the new dosage of Synthroid. For now, I’m cutting one-fourth of the tablet off, and it has made a noticable difference in the side effects. Of course, last week, I began experiencing a new problem–stomach issues caused by my arthritis medication. I seem to be developing an ulcer. What next?!
You may recall that I dropped my camera last weekend. My husband got it working again, but after taking about a half a dozen photos, it stopped working again. He wasn’t able to get it working again (sniff, sniff). So…I had to order a replacement camera yesterday. (I’m glad I got some money for Mother’s Day) I feel awful that I was clumsy and dropped the other one. I’d only had it for two or three months.
I just turned on the television and saw my first peak at the damage made by yesterday’s tornadoes in Missouri. Wow! I couldn’t believe my eyes. That’s a lot of devastation! As for us here in the south, the summer heat has already arrived! It’s expected to reach 98 degrees today–and it’s still May! Strange weather…all around the country.