It’s Wednesday again. Wow, I just noticed that it said “Vol. 37” at the top of Joyce’s post. Have we really been doing this for 37 Wednesdays?! Where does the time go? Joyce, you continue to amaze me with your outstanding questions! You are a great hostess!
1. July is National Ice Cream month…your favorite flavor? Soft served, hand dipped, or frozen yogurt…which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I’ll let that slide for today.
Even though there are lots of flavors to choose from these days, good old-fashioned, hand dipped, chocolate is still a favorite of mine! If I’m eating soft served ice cream, I love it in the form of a hot fudge sundae!
2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little? I usually pack a little bit more than I need, but not much! These days I’ve learned to travel light–less to pack and unpack!
3. What’s your favorite cleaning product? Actually, I have two favorites. The first is old-fashioned sudsy ammonia. If you can get past the smell, which is hard to do, it cleans better than anything else in the world! The other cleaning product that I use the most often is “Mean Green”. I use it in the kitchen and bathroom almost daily.
4. Which is the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain. I think it would be a greater tragedy to imprison an innocent person, because there’s no way to “make it right” in the end. On the other hand, if a guilty person gets set free, I believe they will get their punishment–sooner or later, in this life or the next. Justice will be done. I keep telling myself that about Casey Anthony, anyway.
5. What’s the longest trip you’ve taken by car? A seven hour ride to Walt Disney World in Orlando. That’s about as far as I plan to ride! I hate traveling.
6. tennis-golf-canoeing-biking…pick one. Biking is the only one that appeals to me! I still enjoy riding my bicycle to the mailbox and back!
7. What sound drives you crazy? The sound of someone snoring when I’m trying to sleep! It’s very frustrating. My hubby and I recently spent the weekend at the beach. I can only sum up this trip as a “snore fest”! Both nights, my hubby snored like you would not believe! I had to play a small radio next to my ear to get any sleep at all–and hubby and I were even sleeping in twin beds! He claims that I snored, too, but I assured him that it must have been in the wee hours of the morning when I passed out from exhaustion after laying there listening to him snore all night!!!
Random: Brad and Jennifer celebrated their one month wedding anniversary on Monday of this week. In honor of the occasion, I’m sharing the Jib Jab video that I made for them, and played at their wedding rehearsal dinner.