Welcome to the 50th edition of Wednesday Hodgepodge! Can you believe it? Me either! Even after 50 sets of questions, Joyce continues to amaze me each week. Thank you, Joyce! Want to join us? Just click the cute button at the top of this post and jump right in.
Here are this week’s questions:
1. What gives you goosebumps? Hearing a child screaming from pain or fear, listening to someone tell about a “hair-raising” experience, going to the”viewing” at a funeral home…need I say more?
2. Halloween-are you a lover or a hater? Okay, that sounds harsh…Halloween-yay or nay? Yes, we do enjoy Halloween around here. It’s all about the candy and the costumes–and nothing evil.
3. Can you respect someone you do not trust, and can you trust someone you do not respect? No and no. The two things go hand-in-hand as far as I’m concerned.
4. Apples or oranges? Yes, you have to choose. Okay, I choose apples, preferably covered with a red, hard candy coating! Yum!
5. What is something you wish was in your town? (shop, restaurant, attraction, etc) I’d be thrilled to have anything other than convenience stores and dollar stores! We have more than our fair share of those! A Wal-mart or a Target would be nice! We have to drive at least 30 miles to get to the nearest Wal-mart, and Target is over 50 miles away. While I’m wishing, I’d like to have a nice restaurant, too. Restaurants don’t seem to last very long in our little town.
6. What non-food item is in your refrigerator or freezer? Would you believe, a suppository? LOL I find it quite gross that those things must be kept cold!
7. Are you at all superstitious? No, not at all. I don’t panic when one of my black cats runs out in front of me, and I’ve broken several mirrors in my time…However, I do have a habit of knocking on wood! Go figure.
Random: Since Joyce brought up the subject of Halloween, I’m going to share my latest video montage. It’s a montage of our family’s Halloween activities over the past five years. It consists of a lot of costumes, along with some decorations and pumpkin activities thrown in for fun!