1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
I went to a small high school, and I’m thinking there were just over 100 of us total. I never received my senior yearbook, but I counted 110 students in my junior yearbook. We all knew everybody in our class until our junior year when our school became integrated. Many former students left, while many new students came. I didn’t know everybody anymore, after that.
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
The last thing I photographed was this, while I was on St. Simon’s Island…
3. Pickles-love ’em or loathe ’em? If its love what’s something you eat that needs a pickle?
I don’t care for pickles except having dill chips with my hamburgers, and sweet relish on my hot dog.
4. What’s a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
I couldn’t think of an answer until I checked Joyce’s post. I definitely agree with her answer about “having no sense of direction”. I can’t find my way out of the parking lot sometimes!
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
I have to answer “No” to all of the above questions. I once tried riding a horse, as a child, but couldn’t seem to stay balanced in the saddle. Horse races on television don’t interest me, but it might be fun to watch one in person.
6. What’s your favorite ‘wedding’ movie?
I’m not sure if it qualifies as a “wedding” movie, but I love “Steel Magnolias”. I love it, and never get tired of watching it. You gotta’ love the “Pepto Bismol Pink” wedding colors–and the armadillo groom’s cake. LOL
7. What is one ‘tourist attraction’ in the USA that you’d like to see in person?
I don’t know if you would consider them a tourist attraction or not, but I have a great desire to visit The Florida Keys. I’d love to travel on the Overseas Highway!
I don’t know what it is about Tuesdays lately! Another one of those “freak storms” passed through yesterday. Thank goodness this one missed our little area, but hit just a few miles up the road from us–wind, rain, and large hail. As a result, we were without power for six hours. You never realize how much you depend on electricity until you don’t have any!
Thanks to Joyce for another great Hodgepodge! Eighty sets of great questions, that’s quite an accomplishment!!!
Why not click on Joyce’s button at the top of this post and join the fun?!