1. What is something you are loving right now? Not being a slave to a job eight hours a day!
2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit? Since I’ve never had any desire to travel abroad, I guess my answer would have to be New York.
3. Are you a romantic? Yes, and I’ve lived my dream for nearly 40 years…
4. What’s your favorite love story made for the Big Screen? I have a lot of favorites, but the first one that comes to mind is “Pretty Woman”, starring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere. Now there’s a love story with a happy ending!
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends…which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question. I love all things Winnie the Pooh! My favorite character is Eeyore, but I took the quiz and it said I’m most like Kanga. This is a good thing, since I’d rather be “motherly” than “depressed”!
6. What’s the best chocolate something you’ve ever eaten? Shoney’s Hot Fudge Cake ranks right up there at the top of my list! My mouth is watering just looking at the photograph…
7. Share a favorite quote about love.
My favorite quote concerning love comes from the Bible– 1 Corinthians 13, verses 4-8 and verse 13. Here’s the NIV , abbreviated version of what the Bible says concerning love:
Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails….And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, 13 (NIV)
Random: Since this is the last Hodgepodge before Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d share my Valentine’s Day tree, and a few of the ornaments that I made to go on it.
That’s it for me today. Now, let’s hop on over to Joyce’s place and visit a few more “Hodgepodgers”! As always, special thanks to Joyce for these questions, and for hosting…